BIOGRAPHYAndrew McQuiston (he/him) is a graphic designer and educator practicing in Philadelphia and New York. He holds a BFA in Graphic Design, with a concentration in Book Arts & Printmaking from the University of the Arts. He is currently pursuing a MA in Design Research, Writing & Criticism at the School of Visual Arts.
Andrew also presently teaches as Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of the Arts.
Previously Andrew worked as the Associate Art Director for UI at Urban Outfitters and a Graphic Designer at Eastern Standard.
Full commercial portfolio PDF available on request.
TEACHINGThe University of the Arts,
- Senior Studio I, Fall 2021
- Editorial Systems, Spring 2021
- Image & Narrative, Fall 2020
- Introduction to Graphic Design, Fall 2017–Spring 2019
- Admit One Poster Workshop, Lecturer, April 2016